Now that you’ve booked your session, we have a few tips for you to help you get ready for your close up. Follow these guidelines the weeks leading up to your session and we’ll take care of the rest!
- Choose two to three outfits to wear during your session and lay them out the day before so they’re ready to go. Make sure they are clean and wrinkle-free. Also, don’t forget to bring matching socks and shoes for each outfit if one pair won’t go along with all of them.
- While you’re at it…if you plan to bring any props – your skateboard, football, guitar, etc. – go ahead and lay that out as well. If you are going to bring your car or truck to the session and want it to be in photos with you, be sure to wash it the night before/day of your session.
- Get a good night’s rest the night before so you can look well rested for your session.
- Get your hair cut about a week to a week and a half prior to your session.
- Don’t forget to shave away any stubble from your face and neck prior to your session.
- If you wake up two days prior to your session, or the morning of, and acne has appeared on your face – don’t pick at it and make it worse while trying to get rid of it. Don’t even worry about it at all. We offer basic retouching, which includes blemish removal.
- Practice a nice natural smile in a mirror or send us over some things we can talk to you about that will help you relax – your favorite sport, your girlfriend, etc.